Monday, January 26, 2009

Now we know who the Tories are scared of!

When counting sheep and a warm glass of milk wouldn't put me to sleep last night I decided to see what a YouTube search of our favorite minister would bring up.

Surprise surprise... the first two results were Tory attack ads.

I went to check their YouTube channel, and it appears they're just as smitten with Theresa as we are! When 2/3 Tory ads made since the summer are attacks on Minister Oswald, we know who theyre scared of.

We'll hold tight, and wait for those attack ads on Steve Ashton (who many readers here seem to think they're scared of). But until then, it's pretty obvious that they agree Theresa's the one.

We said it before and we'll say it again... we hate to say I Told You So!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're scared Oswald because she is taking They're policies!!

Anonymous said...

you know, for people who hate to say "I told you so", you seem to do so at a drop of a hat.

One letter to the editor in the Free Press attacking another candidate and it's "I told you so!"

A conservative attack ad on your candidate on youtube, and it's "I told you so!"

Why don't you just make "I told you so!" your campaign slogan already?

The draft Theresa Oswald team said...

We never said we LIKED saying it!